Limited Ice operations will resume daily 6:00am till 2:00am. In preparing to reopen during this unusual time, we will incorporate health and safety measures for our guests and employees. That means ALL game play and any on-ice contact situations- will return at a later date. We are accepting private ice bookings with physical distancing and occupancy measures will be in place for your return.
Step 1 Opening:
• On ICE practice bookings will be accepted at this time. Bookings will only consist of smaller groups of “instructional” and “fun skate” sessions for guests/rentals.
• Limits on attendance and controlled guest density that aligns with guidance on physical distancing.
• River Cree Sports will continue to adhere to all guidelines set by the Chief Medical Officer of Alberta
• On-ice participants may be within the set 6 feet social distancing guidelines as long as group does not change and are “cohorts”
• Physical distancing of 6 feet must still be maintained off the ice and when possible on the ice
• Up to thirty (30) participants are allowed on the ice at the same time
• Up to fifty (50) patrons including on-ice participants are allowed in each rink at any one time
• All participants and guests entering the building must be screened upon entry- each day
• Participants on the ice must arrive dressed in full hockey gear or track suit
• Participants and spectators cannot enter rinks until 15 minutes before set session
• Sanitizing hands must be done immediately upon entry of building by everyone
• Once ice session is complete all spectators must exit building
• Participants must exit building within 10 minutes of session ending
• Wearing face masks is recommended in our facility
Ice bookings will start on Monday, please contact us via email- Kirsten Calahoo, Office Manager at Kirsten.Calahoo@rivercreecorp.com